**Please read before order
Acrylic-wool rugs; synthetic wool with modern, contemporary and fashionable geometric design. Collection come with a pile height of approx. 1.5cm and the pile is soft and comfortable underfoot.
This rug is pre-order
Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hall, Entrance
50% DOWNPAYMENT: We require half the payment when you place your order and half before we dispatch it to you by bank transfer OR
100% PAYMENT: Full payment upon order
6-8 weeks upon payment or final design confirmation date. Once your order is processed we will send you an order confirmation email and estimated time of arrival(ETA). Meanwhile the tracking number will be given once the item has arrived at our warehouse. Please take note, the actual delivery date may vary with certain uncontrol factors such as shipping problem, weather, peak season, changing in factory processing period and etc. We will update at the soonest possible if there are any changes in the ETA.
For the 50% downpayment scheme, the item will be delivered upon full payment.
Online orders cannot be modified or canceled after placing the order. Because we may begin processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 24 hours of placement.
HOW TO TAKE CARE THE RUG
- Placing the rug in a light-traffic area doesn't really stop it from shedding, although it will receive less wear and tear, so protecting the fibers while using it helps it shed normally.
- Rake, brush or groom your rug weekly, or more often if needed. Use a special rake available at specialty carpet outlets. A clean broom or a pet brush may also work, but avoid any product that is harsh on the fibers, such as wire-bristled brushes.
- Trim tufts of wool that emerges above the carpet surface with a sharp pair of scissors. Wool carpets naturally experience this effect -- don’t panics -- but cutting them even with the surrounding carpet will discourage the fuzzy appearance they cause. Don't pull the fibers as you work to avoid more shedding. Wipe your hand over the surface to collect loose fibers and balls.
- This rugs naturally shed during the first few months. This can be controlled by regular vacuuming.Vacuum your wool rug at least once or twice a week, especially in the first few months (there will be lot of remaining wool due to factory manufacturing). Use a vacuum with gentle suction and work with the pile, not against it. Avoid heavy duty vacuums or those with beater bars or brush bars, which damage the wool construction.
- Rotate your carpet every few months to ensure even wear, which prevents needless shedding. Further product care: Professional cleaning is recommended
Note on Colors:
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size.
Note on Sizes:
Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven